Birth Name : Nam Woo Hyun || 남우현
Stage Name : Woo Hyun || 우현
Nickname : Namu || NamTrainer || NamStar || NamGrease || Bolmae || NamAbs || NamChest || Creator of Hearts || Heart Prince || Infinite’s Core || Infinite’s Nuclear || Heart Addict
Date of Birth : 1991, February 8th
Height : 176 cm
Position : Main Vocalist
Blood Type : B
Education : Dong Ah Institute of Media & Arts
Confident Body Part : Nose
Hometown : Seoul, South Korea
Fan Club : Newclear
Favorite Color : Red
Sibling : 1 older brother
- Likes to cook.
- He has a bad habit of lying.
- When he first told his parents about his dream of becoming a singer, they weren‘t happy. So he worked very hard to show them his passion for his dream.
- He likes to play tennis and soccer.
- He and Sunggyu didn‘t get along during their trainee days.
- Their manager Jung Ryoul usually tells the members to do some fanservice when they perform. But in Woohyun’s case he tells him to tone it down.
- If he hadn‘t become a singer, he would have become an athlete or chef.
- He is known for having the most profound abs in INFINITE.
- Before he goes to sleep he texts his parents.
- His favorite colors are red, pink, and black.
- One of his favorite songs of INFINITE is “Hysterie“.
- He has the best imitation skills out of all the members.
- He wants to learn how to be a good variety show idol from MC Yoo Jae Suk.
- He is really good at the Korean game Cham-Cham-Cham.
- The first thing he wants to do when he gets a girlfriend is look at the winter sea together.
- His favorite song is Kim Bum Soo‘s “Oasis“.
- He wants to learn how to play piano.
- He got injured during the “BTD” MV recording.
- His hero and favorite singer is Stevie Wonder. In fact he past his audtion by singing Stevie Wonder‘s “Lately“.
- He is claustrophobic.
- His favorite soccer player is Lee Dong Gook.
- His first love was when he was in 11th grade.
- He loves sea so much that he will imagine the beauty of sea to prevent nervousness before going onto stage.
- Known as Infinite’s age breaker.
- Best friend with SHINee’s Key.
- He hurt himself a lot during filming.
- He hurt his back during making of BTD MV.
- He hurt his head and elbow during the making of She’s Back Japanese MV.
- He sprained his ankle during MBC Idol Atheletic.